Your personal data included in your resume and cover letter will be processed for the purpose of conducting and resolving recruitment for the position advertised (legal basis for processing: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), as well as for the purpose of conducting and resolving future recruitments, if you provide appropriate consent (legal basis for processing: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment process (except for the resume of the selected candidate), unless you have given your consent for your data also to be processed in future recruitment processes, in which case it will be stored for a period of 1 year from the date of submitting your resume.
- You have the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data and the right to object to such processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, namely the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
While providing your personal data is voluntary, it is necessary for you to participate in the recruitment process.
Decisions regarding conducting and resolving the recruitment process will not be made by automated means.
Your personal data will be administered by Communications Plus Group sp. z o.o. sp. k., with its registered office at ul. Pilicka 19, 00-480 Warsaw, NIP 5213865904, REGON 383333390. You can contact us:
- by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by phone at: +48 22 462 40 30 (charge at service provider rates),
- in writing: to the address of our headquarters,
- in person: at our offices in Warsaw or Wrocław.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer directly on matters concerning the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com